Diet
เขียนโดย blogger | 0 ความคิดเห็น

Simple Keto Meal Plan Burn Fat Lose Weight

keto meal prep Burn Fat Lose Weight

keto meal prep Burn Fat Lose Weight


about doing keto meal prep also worked with many people who have done a keto meal prep and just had great success with it so you're interested in following a keto meal prep ideas recommend this Article because it's my Article because great I think some of the best Articles on  I'm also doing the  like I have done for a few other Articles or it's a printout got all the groceries of cooking utensils the cooking instructions the macro breakdown when to eat the meals so it will cost just a few dollars but these meal preps when I do that print out and all that type of stuff I think it really helps I mean I like the print out so when I go to the grocery store list easier but yeah it just takes so much longer you have to charge kind of for it but all the instructions and all that type of stuff you know if you could just watch this Article and you could do it but again if you want the  Port me doing more of these Articles but you really helps and I really appreciate it see the link in description and I really appreciate it but enough with that let's get into this meal prep start with the groceries we're going to get into the prep and we will wrap it up but packaging meals check it out I hope you guys enjoy alright this meal prep is going to be slightly different than all my other meal preps because of your guyses wonderful comments and feedback I think I've got something you really going to like his actual going to be two variations of the meal plan you could follow one of

my plans is going to be around 22 to 2300 calories and that's what you're going to see in this Article and the other meal plan is going to be about 1600 to 1700 calories the groceries the cooking instructions all that are essentially the same for both plans except when you when it comes to weighing out the food the measurements were very slightly and don't worry when it comes to hang out the food I will put indicators on the screen so you know exactly how much to put in each container weigh out for each item to follow the plan that you would like now that we have that out of the way so let's start cooking so I'm going to fill the sink up with cool water just enough to cover the salmon so I can thaw them out cuz they are frozen they need to thaw and it should only take about an hour or two so while those are thawing I'm going to start prepping the vegetables so I got my cutting board start rinsing and then dicing up some of the best of all is that are going to be in this meal plan and if you would like to choose or pick other vegetables you're more than welcome to do so same with like spices and things like that route to this meal prep I generally like to keep it simple with a lot of my recipes specially when making items in bulk are making food in bulk because if I add a certain spice or a certain marinade you're going to be in the same meal with the same flavor and with the same seasoning on it every day throughout the week whereas if you just use very simple seasonings salt pepper maybe something else you would like something simple then when it comes time to eat the meal or reheat the mail and I know I'm getting ahead of myself but you can then add additional spices sauces marinades which can completely change them keep that in mind when you when you make these types of meals and you notice why I'm making them so simple it's because later I can change up the mules flavoring which then gives me a little bit more variety just wanted to share that little tip but anyways now I'm actually cutting up a red onion and this red onion is going to be used in the taco salad and I'm really just trying to dye sits up into smaller bite-sized pieces and then I'm going to move on to the next vegetable is cutting board is really nice because I had to look like pull out compartment so I can just cut it swipe it in that little poor compartment change the compartment up and keep it moving I'll put a link to this cutting board in the description as well as they'll be a link of you know all the cooking utensils to get his stuff like that in the  that you can get but I moved on to the asparagus just cut the tips off of it and again that sounds good I'm just swapping out there again real quick moving on to the next vegetable we got some Tomatoes here and I think what I'm going to do is shut this voice over down for right now while I got these vegetables up because that's all I'm doing is cutting the best if you guys can see it plus I'll probably just start to ramble while I cut these up and nobody wants to listen to that so yeah just check out these vegetables be a set up how I'm kind of doing it

Simple Keto Meal Plan Burn Fat Lose Weight

And I'm back just as I'm finishing up the broccoli but after the broccoli I'm moving on to the spinach here and I'm going to rinse it and then when I'm going to want to do is let the spinach dry out so I'm going to get some paper towels Leo I'm out trying to separate him a little bit what I want to do is let them dry out so that's why I have paper towels I'm kind of spreading them around is I want to give these time to dry before I start to cook with them and we're not just going to stand around and watch them dry out like watching paint dry we're not going to do that we're going to move on so I'm moving on to the vacant so I have these foil baking sheets you could just use a regular cooking sheet if you would like as well and you just want to separate the baking onto the baking sheets free the oven to 375° wants it at 375 degrees bake them for about 20 to 25 minutes for some crispy bacon I like that crispy bacon I don't want no soggy big nose ring don't bring up soggy bacon around here you want to crisp it up if you want to talk you can cook it 20-25 minutes and then I'm going to move on to just getting the broccoli and I'm going to get some extra virgin olive oil when we get there so I'm going to get some pepper and since the oven is preheated to 375° I can then just pop these right in the oven so a lot of times when I prep I kind of do it in a certain way that I can maximize my time I guess or get the most done in at least amount of time so the asparagus is going to cook for the same amount of time as a broccoli so I'm going to put this in the oven the same time I put the broccoli in the oven again extra virgin olive oil salt pepper and yes I am counting the salt and pepper into all of them or not song olive oil into all the macros and those are going to bake for about 14 to 18 minutes and then I'm going to want to the ground beef I got a little bit fatty or ground beef 85/15 because of gun it is keto so that is important to stay in ketosis so we didn't need to get that lean beef can you just fattier beef which is is organic and it tastes pretty good and for seasoning I decided to go with this Weber Chicago steak seasoning I think it tastes really good with the taco salad so that's why I decided to go with it instead of just using basic salt and pepper but that's going to cook for about 10 to 12 minutes and just want to make sure there's no pink on medial pink and any of the pieces when you're at when it's done and I'm going to strain it but instead of straining it right down the drain I'm going to strain it into that little bowl because you want to pour grease right down the train and I want to move on to the stakes so I'm going to use some butter for the stakes this for sure Irish butter you could get a different kind of Butterfield like but I really didn't like this but I think he has a good flavor to it and pretty simple ingredients in the butter and I'm just going to see it with some salt and pepper and it's only going to cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side and as this Cooks I'm going to get a cookie right there and I'm just going to put some tinfoil on it I used tin foil and sometimes I use like foil roaster pans it just helps speed up clean up time I don't have to clean up as much stuff washing my dishes which is always good but after about 2 or 3 minutes I'm going to have a nice little steer

on this side and then I'm going to let the other side cook for a minute or two minutes or 2 3 minutes and then I'm going to take them off and I'm going to actually then throw them into the oven I love to kind of steer them on the stove and then bake them in the oven and I'm just got thrown in at 375 degrees and just cook them for about 5 to 10 minutes of depends on how thick the steak is as well as what you would like it how you like it done all right and then I'm going to move on to the salmon now there are many others salmon options that you could have picked and I probably should have went with and would have probably been healthier these are not the healthiest just because of look at all that sauce in there now I do not use all that sauce when I when I bake these so I'm going to have to adjust the macros a little bit because I'm not using all that sauce so I can't count all that sauce into the macro he will be able to see the adjusting macros in the plan and I'm going to bake these at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes and then what you're going to want to do is take the skin off so I'm just dragging a fork kind of right in between the skin and the piece of salmon and things against kind of getting the skin off I don't eat the skin of that I've known people to eat the skin but I don't I don't think it tastes very good I guess you could if you would like and then I'm going to take some of butter and I'm going to put it into a pan get hot I'm going to take some extra virgin olive oil and put it in a different Skillet so one Skillet has Butter the other Skillet hat stretcher virgin olive oil and I'm going to sautee mushrooms and then I'm going to start pay the spinach I'm cooking both the mushrooms and spinach at a medium high heat so this girl that a medium high I'm going to add some salt and some pepper to both and just take a look at this. Look at how much spinach in there because it will shrink down a lot so you'll have a full bag of spinach and it's going to shrink down quite a bit once it's done of spinach is only going to take about 3 to 4 minutes to cook down at a medium high heat and then the mushrooms will take more like 7 to 8 minutes and then I'm going to set the spinach aside and repeat the process so I just added more extra virgin olive oil I'm going to cook the spinach add salt pepper all that good stuff and things are set them aside and then I'm moving on to the egg so the breakfast is going to have eggs so I'm taking for eggs I'm going to crack them in a bowl I'm going to whisk him up and make some scrambled eggs and I'm taking my took some butter and I put it into the skillet and I got this nice and hot medium-high heat and I was going to cook these eggs little bit of salt little bit of pepper and only going to take about 425 minutes and this is actually two servings so for breakfast each breakfast meals going to have two eggs and here in just a second I'm going to explain more what I'm talking about because that's all the cooking we need to do the cooking is done now we need to package up the food and as I promised at the beginning of the Article I want to put the measurements for each meal plan on the screen as to how much you need to weigh out certain items will be the same so just keep that in mind but I hope that help and with the eggs up actually only weighing out two days worth of making two meals of the breakfast because I don't like making eggs for more than a couple of days so that's the only reason I did it this way but at the end of the Article actually show that I have two more containers that just have two eggs in it and have the rest of the food items and again in the  meal plans I lay out all of this you know and I kind of explain certain things as to why I did it the way that sport me do more these Articles I would appreciate it check out the link and Elena get back to more of the voice over of the actual prep so with this cheese this is going to be a difference in each plan so one of the meal plans is getting a fourth of a cup and the other plan is going to get half of that so 1/8 of a cup again but indicated on the screen but I just want to make that clear so

same thing with this taco salad the taco salad for this 2300 calorie plan is going to get about 3.5 to 4 oz of the beef in for the lower-calorie plan it's going to get about 2.8 to 3 oz of the beef the rest of the vegetables stay the same know so the tomatoes going to be the same avocado lettuce in the red onion and that's going to be the same and as I'm doing this let me take some time to kind of go through a couple other things so how I kind of way the food out and calculate Mac so I use MyFitnessPal to calculate the macros and I almost always weigh my food cooked versus Raw so the cooked weight of food versus the raw weight is going to vary a little bit on the you know serving size so I use cooked weights in MyFitnessPal two-factor the macros as well as the calories it would be the best practice I supposed to do everything raw but that means you that the divided out each piece of ground beef in a 4oz and then cook it on its own same with everything else so that can become very tedious but you could always use you know my fitness pal and try to use cooked weights you do have to sometimes verify that the food is accurate because anybody with an account can log in there and create food items and share it with the public so they couldn't really screw you over at Street your Macros up by just adding in random incorrect food items another cool thing about my fitness pal it's actually let you scan in the item on each item of food right you have the barcode and you can use your phone to scan a barcode and MyFitnessPal will pull up the item closest to it then you can also verify the macros that way if you want to follow me on my fitness pal you can do that at water jug Fitness and I believe in you do that it'll actually show you like what I'm eating and stuff but enough of that back to the plant and the cheese is something that's going to bury for each plan right here right so one's getting a fourth of a cup the others getting an eighth of a cup and then I'm just using that lime over the avocado because that helps keep the avocado rash and for the salmon meal I'm doing 3.5 oz of the salmon for one of the meals and the other lower-calorie one would be getting the sub 3 oz of salmon and then for the asparagus I'm going with about eight stalks of asparagus and

then I'm going to weigh out about 3.8 to 4 oz of the steak this Mills also going to have half a cup of broccoli and when it comes to the extra virgin olive oil do I use for cooking as well as the butter used for cooking those are also going to be factored into the day's total of macros that you're going to find in the plan so those are factored in a Nubian you'll see them and I'm moving on to the snacks so is it a full day we're going to we're making all the stuff for the entire day so I need to rinse the vegetable vegetable prints the fruit that I got and surrendered Optimum program bowls you could go with different fruit if you would like I just went with berries because they're typically lower in carbs and they have some Fiber now blueberries are bit higher in the carbs so you could go with a different fruit there maybe just go with blackberries raspberries and strawberries but not a huge deal and I hope the on-screen guide what kind of measurements as to what should be going in each container or being weighed out depending on the plan that you're following is making sense I try to be as clear as possible cuz sometimes I don't talk about each thing wait out but anyways along with fruit another one of the snacks is going to be 32 grams are 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and then 28 grams or 28 almonds I got this lightly salted almonds and that's basically it now there were a couple items not shown like a cheese stick some almond milk that also go into like snacks MCT oil which is really helpful for following a keto meal prep is taking MCT oil and then a protein shake so I still like to have a protein shake after a workout to refuel so I have that as well that is going to all be allayed out Day by Day meal by meal in that  meal plan and the description but you also see it here just a few seconds it would actually going to wrap up this meal plan I really hope you guys find it helpful


0 ความคิดเห็น: